John’s Waterproofing Co.
Six Great Reasons Why WE Should Fix Your Basement/Crawlspace Problems
- Local Company: John's Waterproofing is locally owned and operated and has been since 1974. We are a stable, well-established company, and that is there when you need us. We have stayed in business because we are the leader in the industry and the best at what we do.
- Quality Products: We are the premier Basement Systems dealer in Oregon. We have been installing and using their patented, award-winning products for more than 20 years.
- Experienced Crews: A crew of experienced workers will arrive to install your system quickly and professionally. Each one is a waterproofing specialist who dries basements every day and is well equipped for unique challenges your home may present.
- Fast Installations: Our system installs quickly in your home, with most complete installations taking one or two days.
- A Cost-Effective System: Our waterproofing system can be customized to fit your budget, and it costs about half as much as an exterior waterproofing system.
- Free Waterproofing Quotes: We offer free waterproofing quotes to home owners in our service area. Our quotes come in writing, and there is no pressure or obligation!
We have a host of awards including the Angie's List Super Service award, Best Waterproofing Contractor in Oregon by Build Magazine, and The Better Business Torch Award—only given to one business per year.
Who We Are
John's Waterproofing has been in business since 1974 and is an industry expert on basement and crawlspace science and water intrusion issues.
Our crews work hard daily to help customers combat their water issues and provide reliable and affordable solutions to better their space. We are a team of specialists dedicated to hard work, integrity, and doing everything we can for our customers.
This commitment to our product and service is not all that we are though. Here at John's, it is our mission to educate the public and housing professionals about the dangers that exist from below grade water and moisture.
Each day, we make people aware of the health risks brought on by moisture issues and ways to save money on their heating and cooling costs, as well as increasing their home value and livable space.